Tlokweng is a sandy town populated mostly by cattle, on the southeastern outskirts of Gaborone, along the border with South Africa. Nestled into one corner of this unassuming suburb is a creative playground called XLT Studios. Brimming with creative energy, XLT is a studio whose revolving door of local...
Tag Archive for: XLT Stagga Grampa Botswana Tlokweng B-note Gabrone
- Kriskazy on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Kriskazy on NEW AND HOT
- payce on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Katvonte on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- msongi gulela on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- lillian on What happened to DealNews.com?
- lillian on NEW AND HOT
- hiphopza on NEW AND HOT
- djkotech on GoodMusicIsAfricanMusic
- K2KAY on Business Needs an Explainer Video.