Rick Ross is not the first American hip hop artist to enjoy touring the African continent; ever since the late eighties when LL Cool J performed in Abidjan there’s been the occasional motherland trip for a major artist, and in recent years a steady stream of emcees, from the...
Tag Archive for: slum tourism
- Tripps-NineFifty on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Tripps-NineFifty on Assignment on Hip Hop Culture
- Tripps-NineFifty on Download my lates hit single
- Kriskazy on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Kriskazy on NEW AND HOT
- payce on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Katvonte on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- msongi gulela on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- lillian on What happened to DealNews.com?
- lillian on NEW AND HOT