Three years ago I got the chance to speak to Rwandan-Canadian emcee Shad at Manifesto, the interview you can view here. Since his last album (TSOL), Shad has worked on a couple of releases such as ‘melancholy and the infinite shadness‘ and ‘the spring up’ to keep his fans entertained while he works...
Tag Archive for: Rwanda
Text: The Black Noise Tendency Pics: Seth Markle From March 29th-31st 2012, artists, activists, educators, students and academics converged on the campus of Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut (USA) for the International Hip Hop Festival. Tucked neatly between New York City and Boston in northeastern America, the city of...
Shad, real name Shadrach Kabango, was born in Kenya to Rwandan parents and is a bright, up-and-coming emcee from the city of London, Ontario (Canada). Early last summer our reporter Ado went to Manifesto which was like a warm-up event before the Brooklyn hip hop festival. Manifesto is a...
- Tripps-NineFifty on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Tripps-NineFifty on Assignment on Hip Hop Culture
- Tripps-NineFifty on Download my lates hit single
- Kriskazy on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Kriskazy on NEW AND HOT
- payce on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Katvonte on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- msongi gulela on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Anonymous on NEW AND HOT
- hiphopza on NEW AND HOT