So we heard ‘Beyonce Coulibaly’ and ’50 CFA’; now there’s a video for ‘Rihannon’, one of the coupé décalé inspired tracls on Mokobe’s latest album ‘Africa Forever‘. Looks like this could become part of a series; like one commenter on Youtube suggested: ‘Naomi Campboule – Barbes Hilton – Rachida...
Tag Archive for: paris
- Tripps-NineFifty on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Tripps-NineFifty on Assignment on Hip Hop Culture
- Tripps-NineFifty on Download my lates hit single
- Kriskazy on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Kriskazy on NEW AND HOT
- payce on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Katvonte on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- msongi gulela on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- lillian on What happened to DealNews.com?
- lillian on NEW AND HOT