The second release in the Africanhiphop.com 15 Years Online series is another short documentary from the Redefinition: African Hip Hop project. Produced by along with '100% Galsen' (Senegal) and the 'Redefinition' film about African hip hop artists in the Netherlands, 'My Hip Hop' was premiered at the 2008 edition...
Tag Archive for: identity
One of the shining stars in the urban clothing industry in Tanzania is Kina Clothing. Africanhiphop.com spoke to Mkuki Bgoya, one of the two owners, about the philosophy behind the brand, the cultural landscape of East Africa in 2009, the much heralded resurgence in international interest in the African...
- Bad Kid on S.A. Hip Hop
- VMMusik on how to upload my song
- Shofelaofficial on how to upload my song
- followdoctor on how to upload my song
- benkemet on Producers and Beat makers
- KENNTH on how to upload my song
- Rafa-El on how to upload my song
- Phydelzaron on how to upload my song
- supersleazy on Producers and Beat makers
- articlesnutriti on I am music