The second release in the Africanhiphop.com 15 Years Online series is another short documentary from the Redefinition: African Hip Hop project. Produced by along with '100% Galsen' (Senegal) and the 'Redefinition' film about African hip hop artists in the Netherlands, 'My Hip Hop' was premiered at the 2008 edition...
Tag Archive for: identity
One of the shining stars in the urban clothing industry in Tanzania is Kina Clothing. Africanhiphop.com spoke to Mkuki Bgoya, one of the two owners, about the philosophy behind the brand, the cultural landscape of East Africa in 2009, the much heralded resurgence in international interest in the African...
- Lowyike on Lowyike_come here baby
- DE-ADEX on how to upload my song
- achi on how to upload my song
- TIMO-BE on how to upload my song
- Masta_SA on Producers and Beat makers
- Masta_SA on how to upload my song
- Icon on how to upload my song
- akhereallsum on how to upload my song
- RUDEBOIS_AK on how to upload my song
- ultimatepromo on how to upload my song