One of the shining stars in the urban clothing industry in Tanzania is Kina Clothing. Africanhiphop.com spoke to Mkuki Bgoya, one of the two owners, about the philosophy behind the brand, the cultural landscape of East Africa in 2009, the much heralded resurgence in international interest in the African...
Tag Archive for: east africa
- Tripps-NineFifty on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Tripps-NineFifty on Assignment on Hip Hop Culture
- Tripps-NineFifty on Download my lates hit single
- Kriskazy on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Kriskazy on NEW AND HOT
- payce on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Katvonte on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- msongi gulela on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- lillian on What happened to DealNews.com?
- lillian on NEW AND HOT