How often do you see pioneers of a genre come back and still sound as relevant as the newest generation? Bawuta Kin have been at it forever, they pre-date probably any active mc on the scene in DR Congo at this moment.
Tag Archive for: DRC
In 2010, Africanhiphop.com had the please of spending a month working with the staff of Yole!Africa, a cultural center aimed at youths in Goma, eastern Congo. One of the results of workshops we led during the festival is the ‘Saisir l’avenir’ video seen above. Sadly, the future of Yole’s...
- eastendillusionkingz on how to upload my song
- eternity boy on how to upload my song
- Dabede on how to upload my song
- rockycent on Who Wanna Battle Me
- Nomedic on Who Wanna Battle Me
- DearLordKelvin_DLK on Music: Young Spark Noni -Shake Am Ft Fresh Presh
- Adeyemi on Who Wanna Battle Me
- Double G on Who Wanna Battle Me
- Kelvin on how to upload my song
- Mooler_Kingz on how to upload my song