How often do you see pioneers of a genre come back and still sound as relevant as the newest generation? Bawuta Kin have been at it forever, they pre-date probably any active mc on the scene in DR Congo at this moment.
Tag Archive for: DRC
In 2010, Africanhiphop.com had the please of spending a month working with the staff of Yole!Africa, a cultural center aimed at youths in Goma, eastern Congo. One of the results of workshops we led during the festival is the ‘Saisir l’avenir’ video seen above. Sadly, the future of Yole’s...
- supersleazy on Producers and Beat makers
- articlesnutriti on I am music
- Mokgobu on Producers and Beat makers
- Faustintkj on https://youtu.be/EOYf1kgRANE
- Abba saidu singer on how to upload my song
- Risktvictory on Lowyike_come here baby
- Lowyike on Lowyike_come here baby
- DE-ADEX on how to upload my song
- achi on how to upload my song
- TIMO-BE on how to upload my song