How often do you see pioneers of a genre come back and still sound as relevant as the newest generation? Bawuta Kin have been at it forever, they pre-date probably any active mc on the scene in DR Congo at this moment.
Tag Archive for: DRC
In 2010, Africanhiphop.com had the please of spending a month working with the staff of Yole!Africa, a cultural center aimed at youths in Goma, eastern Congo. One of the results of workshops we led during the festival is the ‘Saisir l’avenir’ video seen above. Sadly, the future of Yole’s...
- Tripps-NineFifty on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Tripps-NineFifty on Assignment on Hip Hop Culture
- Tripps-NineFifty on Download my lates hit single
- Kriskazy on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Kriskazy on NEW AND HOT
- payce on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Katvonte on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- msongi gulela on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Anonymous on NEW AND HOT
- hiphopza on NEW AND HOT