How often do you see pioneers of a genre come back and still sound as relevant as the newest generation? Bawuta Kin have been at it forever, they pre-date probably any active mc on the scene in DR Congo at this moment.
Tag Archive for: DR Congo
A new video by Alec Lomami for his track ‘CLV’, directed by Tlhonepho Thobejane and shot to the always picturesque (pardon my French) backdrop of Cape Town. Including some amazing custom video game shots and featuring Congolese diaspora artists Sammus (NY) and Badi Banx (Brussels). Alec Lomami is a...
Text: The Black Noise Tendency Pics: Seth Markle From March 29th-31st 2012, artists, activists, educators, students and academics converged on the campus of Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut (USA) for the International Hip Hop Festival. Tucked neatly between New York City and Boston in northeastern America, the city of...
- supersleazy on Producers and Beat makers
- articlesnutriti on I am music
- Mokgobu on Producers and Beat makers
- Faustintkj on https://youtu.be/EOYf1kgRANE
- Abba saidu singer on how to upload my song
- Risktvictory on Lowyike_come here baby
- Lowyike on Lowyike_come here baby
- DE-ADEX on how to upload my song
- achi on how to upload my song
- TIMO-BE on how to upload my song