How often do you see pioneers of a genre come back and still sound as relevant as the newest generation? Bawuta Kin have been at it forever, they pre-date probably any active mc on the scene in DR Congo at this moment.
Tag Archive for: DR Congo
A new video by Alec Lomami for his track ‘CLV’, directed by Tlhonepho Thobejane and shot to the always picturesque (pardon my French) backdrop of Cape Town. Including some amazing custom video game shots and featuring Congolese diaspora artists Sammus (NY) and Badi Banx (Brussels). Alec Lomami is a...
Text: The Black Noise Tendency Pics: Seth Markle From March 29th-31st 2012, artists, activists, educators, students and academics converged on the campus of Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut (USA) for the International Hip Hop Festival. Tucked neatly between New York City and Boston in northeastern America, the city of...
- Tripps-NineFifty on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Tripps-NineFifty on Assignment on Hip Hop Culture
- Tripps-NineFifty on Download my lates hit single
- Kriskazy on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Kriskazy on NEW AND HOT
- payce on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Katvonte on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- msongi gulela on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Anonymous on NEW AND HOT
- hiphopza on NEW AND HOT