This Friday (24 August), Tolhuistuin in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (also known as the gardens where the Doin’ it in the Park events were held) hosts African Homecoming, an evening with live music, debate and a market place. Africanhiphop.com joins in as a media partner and delivering visuals. African Homecoming...
Tag Archive for: doin it in the park
Imagine an Africanhiphop t-shirt designed by Gold Coast Trading Co? The brand run by Nigerian born Emeka Alams – known for his African inspired designs including the ‘Malawi’ t-shirt sported by The Very Best – has contributed this year’s edition of our Doin’ it in the Park jam with...
If you're near Amsterdam, the Netherlands on saturday July 31st, you're in for a treat. The second edition of Doin' it in the Park, the Africanhiphop.com open-air park jam, promises to be even better than last year's edition, with an all-star line-up including Congo Groove and Blitz the Ambassador.
- Tripps-NineFifty on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Tripps-NineFifty on Assignment on Hip Hop Culture
- Tripps-NineFifty on Download my lates hit single
- Kriskazy on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Kriskazy on NEW AND HOT
- payce on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Katvonte on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- msongi gulela on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- lillian on What happened to DealNews.com?
- lillian on NEW AND HOT