Cova da Moura is a neighbourhood in Amadora, a city in the metropolitan area of Lissabon (Portugal). Known today for housing between 5000 and 10,000 people, mostly of African origin (75% from Cape Verde while others are from Angola, Moçambique and Guineé-Bissau), Cova da Moura has been home to...
Tag Archive for: cabo verde
The May edition of African hip hop radio is a rendez-vous with Revoltod from the Lod Escur crew, our long time contributor who started doing Cabo shows for us while he was living in Cape Verde. Now based in Rotterdam, he’s still very active in the hip hop scenes...
- eastendillusionkingz on how to upload my song
- eternity boy on how to upload my song
- Dabede on how to upload my song
- rockycent on Who Wanna Battle Me
- Nomedic on Who Wanna Battle Me
- DearLordKelvin_DLK on Music: Young Spark Noni -Shake Am Ft Fresh Presh
- Adeyemi on Who Wanna Battle Me
- Double G on Who Wanna Battle Me
- Kelvin on how to upload my song
- Mooler_Kingz on how to upload my song