Cova da Moura is a neighbourhood in Amadora, a city in the metropolitan area of Lissabon (Portugal). Known today for housing between 5000 and 10,000 people, mostly of African origin (75% from Cape Verde while others are from Angola, Moçambique and Guineé-Bissau), Cova da Moura has been home to...
Tag Archive for: cabo verde
The May edition of African hip hop radio is a rendez-vous with Revoltod from the Lod Escur crew, our long time contributor who started doing Cabo shows for us while he was living in Cape Verde. Now based in Rotterdam, he’s still very active in the hip hop scenes...
- ogali on how to upload my song
- Bad Kid on S.A. Hip Hop
- VMMusik on how to upload my song
- Shofelaofficial on how to upload my song
- followdoctor on how to upload my song
- benkemet on Producers and Beat makers
- KENNTH on how to upload my song
- Rafa-El on how to upload my song
- Phydelzaron on how to upload my song
- supersleazy on Producers and Beat makers