Cova da Moura is a neighbourhood in Amadora, a city in the metropolitan area of Lissabon (Portugal). Known today for housing between 5000 and 10,000 people, mostly of African origin (75% from Cape Verde while others are from Angola, Moçambique and Guineé-Bissau), Cova da Moura has been home to...
Tag Archive for: cabo verde
The May edition of African hip hop radio is a rendez-vous with Revoltod from the Lod Escur crew, our long time contributor who started doing Cabo shows for us while he was living in Cape Verde. Now based in Rotterdam, he’s still very active in the hip hop scenes...
- Lowyike on Lowyike_come here baby
- DE-ADEX on how to upload my song
- achi on how to upload my song
- TIMO-BE on how to upload my song
- Masta_SA on Producers and Beat makers
- Masta_SA on how to upload my song
- Icon on how to upload my song
- akhereallsum on how to upload my song
- RUDEBOIS_AK on how to upload my song
- ultimatepromo on how to upload my song