- Felebrating William Onyeabor with African Hip Hop Radio (October/November 2013)
- Banchikicha! African hip hop radio August 2013
- Summer Jammin’ with African Hip Hop Radio
- Swaghili, Tanzania special and a beats excursion: African hip hop radio May & June 2013
- African hip hop radio presents: Excursions on the Mbira
- Bassline Junkie: African hip hop radio February 2013
- Matador from Senegal presents his new album in African hip hop radio
- African hip hop radio with Chief Boima
- Dj Gioumanne presents Afro Cosmic Disco Funk
- African hip hop radio August 2012 – Eclectic Edition
African Hip Hop Radio is the continuation of the Rumba-Kali webcast which has been online since 1998 at Africanhiphop.complaying those tunes that you won’t hear anywhere else. Since 2005 Africanhiphop.com has monthly web radio shows by presenters from all over the continent and the African diaspora. Between 2005 and 2010 we produced regular (monthly and weekly) broadcasts on Dutch public radio (NPS and FunX Lijn5), most of these can still be streamed. In November 2011 we resumed the monthly shows in Amsterdam on Red Light Radio.
African Hip Hop Radio – International edition
A monthly web-only show produced by the African hip hop radio deejays all over the continent and the diaspora, focusing on the best new tracks coming out on the local scenes. The Amsterdam chapter of African Hip Hop Radio premiers every last Wednesday of the month live on Red Light Radio. You can listen by visiting the monthly show pages (above) or use this Soundcloud playlist to listen to every show recorded at Red Light Radio:
African Hip Hop Radio – Dutch edition
Between 2008 and 2010 we ran a weekly broadcast on Holland’s popular youth radio station FunX (Lijn5) hosted by GMB, J4 and dj Threesixty playing hit material, underground tracks, classtrueics and uptempo dance tunes in Threesixty’s Kilimanjaro mix. Altogether this resulted in 70 shows and a total of 170 hours broadcast, all of which can be listened to here.
In July 2010 the weekly show was discontinued because of program changes at FunX, but in November 2011 the show resurfaced on Red Light Radio and you can listen to all the shows here as they are uploaded shortly after the broadcast – click the links above for the latest shows, or see the archive here.