Juma4 saying What's Up

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by MaQBeatz MaQBeatz 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Admin Juma4 
    Keymaster

Welcome to the refreshed African hip hop forums. As I write this we’re still in beta mode finalizing the setup and seeing what works. This forum was created for introductions so let us know who you are…

As for me, read a bio on my profile. In short, I started this site back in 1997, and with the help of countless contributors and forum members grew it to one of the most recognized urban African sites. And – mostly because we never depended on subsidies or commercial interests – the site is still online, almost 20 years after it was created. Same goes for the forums… keep it going!

PowerfulEntertainment Silver Kudzy 
    Participant

Good Job

Craigtillinfinity9 craigtillinfinity 
    Participant

hey whats man? new to this so im just replying

Hasbana11 Hasbana Grandson of Bawa 
    Participant

yoo… I feel blez being on dis site mehn. Hook me up let’s get the shit done!

Asah Åsah Holmqvist 
    Participant

Cool site. I’m new to this one, but seems interesting. Everyone is just on facebook nowdays, so it’s kind of fun to go back to “old school” internet-socializing 😉
    Hope I will find some music I like here…

Hamarienter hamarienter 
    Participant

I am loving the new look.
    Hope this community get active.
    I am a fan from Dubai.

MaQBeatz MaQBeatz 
    Participant

How u doing people just joined looking for artists of all genres also holla for beatz of all genres !! https://soundcloud.com/maqbeatz

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 Africanhiphop.com, the foundation of African hip hop on the web since 1997

Yes No

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account