Hello

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Sarawdward sarawdward 1 year ago.

• Author
    Manilla manilla 
    Participant

Hello guys, my name is manILLa and I am rapper from Kenya. I am 22 years but I have been rapping ever since I was 12 years old. Currently, I have only released 1 song off my upcoming mixtape which will drop later this year. Since, I am new to this forum, I don’t know how to upload my song. Could anybody please assist me on how I can upload my track.

Armani420 Cristian 
    Participant

nice to meet you bro! welcome to the AFRICANHIPHOP community, welcome to the family!, first; you need to have a soundcloud account, now, go to “community” option in the top of the side, now click the option: “edit my profile”, now you can saw this option: “soundcloud track” in there you need to paste your track id from your soundcloud track, follow this instructions and it correctly appear on your profile:
    1: clik share on your track, click on the next option it shows: “embed”
    2: now copy all the code on the section of your african hiphop profile “audio and video: soundcloud track”
    3: now find your id soundcloud: like this black numbers and delete all the unnecesary codes we only need this number in black:

.<iframe width=”100%” height=”450″ scrolling=”no” frameborder=”no” src=”https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/254971223&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true”></iframe>.

Armani420 Cristian 
    Participant

dont forget pass tru my profile bro! make more music! Dream Big!

Manilla manilla 
    Participant

Thanks…I have already uploaded my song.Please listen to it and your review will be highly appreciated. In the meantime, I will check out your profile.

Solopaul Solopaul 
    Participant

Cool…

Lord_Estea Lord_Estea 
    Participant

ey waaup yall its your Lord Estea.. im a graphic designer/producer/rapper from south africa.. uhmm im new this ish and im really having a hard time finding the upload button for my music.. any help i can get?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2017 Africanhiphop.com, the foundation of African hip hop on the web since 1997

Yes No

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account