The first mixtape in our Fifteen Years Africanhiphop.com series is also one of the first full-length mixes we uploaded to the web back in 1999 under the flag of ‘Rumba-Kali African Hip Hop show’, the predecessor to African Hip Hop Radio. This collection of Senegalese hip hop was collected...
Archive for category: Fifteen Years Africanhiphop.com
One of the highlights of fifteen years Africanhiphop.com has been our continued radio adventure. Between 2008 and 2010, Africanhiphop.come ran a weekly broadcast of African Hip Hop Radio on Holland’s popular youth radio station FunX during the daily Lijn5 slot. This was the first time for African music to...
Today in the Fifteen Years Africanhiphop.com series we bring a classic documentary that has been out of print for nearly ten years, though a low quality copy was available on Youtube in three parts. The video above is the full 30-minute version in better quality (the original was shot...
The second release in the Africanhiphop.com 15 Years Online series is another short documentary from the Redefinition: African Hip Hop project. Produced by along with '100% Galsen' (Senegal) and the 'Redefinition' film about African hip hop artists in the Netherlands, 'My Hip Hop' was premiered at the 2008 edition...
First up in the Africanhiphop.com 15 Years Online series: the short documentary '100% Galsen', directed by Cheikh Sene, better known as the Senegalese rapper Keyti. The film was produced as part of the project 'Redefinition: African hip hop'.
- Tripps-NineFifty on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- Tripps-NineFifty on Assignment on Hip Hop Culture
- Tripps-NineFifty on Download my lates hit single
- Kriskazy on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Kriskazy on NEW AND HOT
- payce on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- Katvonte on UNIQUENESS OF AFRICA MUSIC
- msongi gulela on trap or rap it's a choice cause hip hop is broad
- lillian on What happened to DealNews.com?
- lillian on NEW AND HOT