photo by Matilda Egere-Cooper The Ghanian pidgin rap duo Fokn Bois, which consists of Wanlov da kubolor and M3nsa, recently released a video entitled Brkn Lngwjz (broken languages). The video portrays both MCs trading back and forth lyrics in the streets of Accra and show you why they are...
Archive for category: Video
Kurt Orderson is a young film maker hailing from Cape Town, South Africa. His first documentary ‘Definition of freedom’ (2004) highlighted the role hip hop played in the struggle against Apartheid, and in ‘Prodigal Son‘ he traces the story of his great grandfather who had come from Barbados to...
October is Black History Month. From the UK comes this vid celebrating history with Jody McIntyre, Logic, Big Ben, Jaja Soze, bigCAKES, Genesis Elijah, MC D, Cerose, Big Frizzle, Wordplay, Haze, USG, Rodney P, Akala. Production: Last Resort. Wall Art: Steaz an Coza.
A new video by KMS (Kin Mafia Style), one of the pioneering groups in hip hop from Congo Kinshasa. This song commemorates 50 years of independence in DR Congo.
A new video by one of West Africa’s most hardcore emcees, Matador (Wa BMG 44). Beat by Dj Threesixty from African hip hop radio.
- Lowyike on Lowyike_come here baby
- DE-ADEX on how to upload my song
- achi on how to upload my song
- TIMO-BE on how to upload my song
- Masta_SA on Producers and Beat makers
- Masta_SA on how to upload my song
- Icon on how to upload my song
- akhereallsum on how to upload my song
- RUDEBOIS_AK on how to upload my song
- ultimatepromo on how to upload my song